Blue Sky Chiropractic, LLC is located in the historic Simms Building in the heart of downtown Albuquerque.
400 Gold Avenue SW
Suite 102 (lobby level)
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Take Lead or Silver to 5th and head north to Gold. Take a right on Gold, and there is a bike rack in the Courtyard. You may also park your bike inside the office if you prefer to keep it close by.
The closest BICI bike rack is located a block away on the SE corner of 5th and Silver.
You can learn more about BICI bike rentals at http://zagster.com/abq/.
Blue Sky Chiropractic is just a block away from the Rapid Ride stop at 500 Gold Avenue.
And, just a block away from the future ART station, also at 500 Gold Avenue SW.
We are located just five blocks from the downtown RailRunner station.
The Lead Street exit of I-25 is the easiest way to get to Blue Sky Chiropractic if you are taking the freeways. Take Lead west until 5th street, then head north on 5th. Once you cross Silver, and pass a small alley, the parking garage will be on your right, just before you reach Gold.
Free parking is available for Blue Sky Chiropractic patients. The garage is located on 5th Street, between Silver and Gold.
The parking code is changed every day, and you will receive an e-mail with the code the night before your visit.
To park using the garage just follow these easy steps:
- Enter the parking garage from 5th street, between Silver and Gold.
- Using the keypad, enter the code of the day
- Drive up the ramp and you'll see "Red Zone" parking spots right in front of you. Park here!
- Walk about 20 feet and you will see a door on your right.
- Go through the door onto the elevated walkway into the Simms building.
- The walkway will take you to the second floor, where you have the option of taking the elevator to the lobby level.
- Or, you can enjoy a nice walk down the spiral staircase.
- When you arrive for your appointment, be sure to let me know right away if you have used one of these spots. This way I can let the building manager know that your vehicle is allowed to be there.
Note: if the red zone spots are full, you may park anywhere on levels 6-11. Spaces on floors 2-5 are reserved and paid for by tenants, and parking in these spots would not be welcomed.
OTHER PARKING OPTIONS
There is on-street metered parking along Gold Ave and along 4th, right next to the office. I do keep quarters on hand if you need them for the metered parking. There are also usually open spots on Silver if Gold and 4th are crowded.
Also, there is a great flat lot at the corner of 2nd and Gold Ave. It is a two block walk to the office. This lot offers all day parking for $2 (the last time I checked).
Copyright © 2014, Blue Sky Chiropractic, LLC. All Rights Reserved for text, graphics, and photos.